Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Week Already?

Yikes! It has been a week since our last post here at Homeschooling at Hospitality Lane. During this week my husband has left on a business trip, the kids and I have been very busy with our school work, a painting project in the bathroom and playing with friends. O.k. that is the simple way to explain this past week. It has actually been crazy.

Poor Mrs. Rabe and family have been battling a nasty "bug" that had better get out of their home soon. Poor dears! Feel strong soon, my dear friends.

Today's music class at co-op will be a continuation of the silliness that was begun last Thursday. I ran into one of the students this week and he was quick to bring me his paper from class and tell me about it...as if I didn't already know! Ha! Made my day, that little Caleb!

For today's class I have written a madlib. These are such a blast and I love to write them myself to go along with the theme of the class. The only trouble is that they will ask for more....

How is your school year progressing? Any fun ideas to share? Feel free to email me at beckypfa@yahoo.com and let me know. You never know, you may end up as a guest contributor! We are looking for fun and creative ideas to share.

Blessings!
Becky K.

No comments: